What should I do if I smell gas?
Norfolk Grills are exclusive to Norfolk Leisure and have been designed with style and quality in mind.
If you can smell gas check for leaks using the following information:
- Turn off gas supply at the gas cylinder valve
- Extinguish all naked flames; do not operate any electrical appliances.
- Ventilate the area.
- Check for leaks (see below)
How do I check for leaks?
- Turn off the gas supply at the gas cylinder valve.
- Ensure the control valve is OFF.
- Connect the regulator to the cylinder and ON/OFF valve to the burner, ensuring the connections are secure then turn ON the gas.
- Brush the soapy water onto the hose and all joints. If bubbles appear you have a leak, which must be rectified before use. Retest after fixing the fault.
- If leakage is detected again and cannot be rectified. Do not attempt to cure leakage but consult your supplier.